Don’t have a computer or mobile device handy? That’s okay — you can still get some of your basic banking done through your touch-tone phone, thanks to MFed’s Moneyline telephone banking service.
Moneyline is free, easy, and convenient, and lets you access your accounts 24/7. You can check your balances, transfer funds, stop payments, and more, all from the convenience of a touch-tone phone.
- All you need is a touch-tone phone
- Verify checking and savings balances
- Review recent deposits or account history
- Transfer funds among your MFed accounts
- Stop Payments
- Make inquiries on your loans, IRAs and CDs
- Change your Moneyline PIN
To Get Started
- Call MFed to request a Phone Banking Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Download the Moneyline Directory (PDF)
- Call (800) 640-1228 to get started