Open your new checking account now!
Completing an online account application takes just a few minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- Valid government-issued photo ID, State ID or driver’s license
- Routing number, Account number or a valid credit card to fund the account
- You must be a US citizen or permanent US resident to apply
You can fund your new account while online with a debit or credit card.
Thank you for choosing Miramar Federal Federal Credit Union. Here’s what you will need to complete the application:
- Western Member Number (If applicable)
- Primary Member's Social Security Number
- Monthly housing payment
- Employment information, including current salary
- All of the above information for the Joint Applicant (if applicable)
Whether you are buying your first property or your fourth, we want to make applying for your home loan quick and easy. This application should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Here is what you'll need to complete the application:
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates including monthly salary
- Bank Account Statements
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Address and Market Value information for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- Sources and Income Amounts for all Borrowers. If a W-2 employee, pay stubs for the last 30 days
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Find out more about other financial support alternatives we offer here